- Steve Smith, Lardarius Webb get into altercation as tempers flare
- Ravens mandatory minicamp [Pictures]
- Will the Ravens pursue former Texans QB T.J. Yates?
- Ravens 23, Cleveland Browns 21 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 23-21 win over the Browns in Week 3
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
See more photos »
Ravens wide receiver Steve Smith is trying to broker peace between himself and cornerback Lardarius Webb after a brief but heated practice scuffle Wednesday.
His method of diplomacy? Breakfast.
Smith tweeted out a "peace offering" photo of a bag from Dunkin' Donuts intended for Webb on Thursday morning.
"Peace offering from 89 @LWebb21," Smith wrote on Twitter. "everyone loves dunkin. ... #glazeUpson the world runs on dunkin."
During their practice altercation, Webb knocked Smith down. Smith then got up and shoved Webb before they exchanged words.
Once the fight appeared to be over, with teammates interceding to break it up, Smith took another shot at Webb. That was followed by Smith cursing at Webb and issuing a threat.