The Ravens are performing plenty of due diligence on Indiana wide receiver Cody Latimer.
Wide receivers coach Bobby Engram is traveling to the Hoosiers' Bloomington campus to conduct a private workout for Latimer, according to a league source.
Latimer also has a private workout for the Seattle Seahawks and is regarded as a rising draft prospect with six official predraft visits, per the source.
- Anquan Boldin eschews comparisons to Steve Smith, praises his 'tough mentality'
- Ravens backup quarterback Tyrod Taylor understands he'll face competition
- Ravens' Bernard Pierce says shoulder rehabilitation going well, will be ready by training camp
- Ravens 23, Cleveland Browns 21 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 23-21 win over the Browns in Week 3
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
See more photos »
The Ravens attended Latimer's Pro Day workout where he ran the 40-yard dash unofficially today in 4.39 and 4.43 seconds and had a 39-inch vertical leap.
Latimer, a 6-foot-3, 215-pound draft prospect, finished his career with 135 receptions for 2,042 yards and was named second-team All-Big Ten Conference. As a junior last season, Latimer caught 72 passes for 1,096 yards and nine touchdowns.