Ravens assistant offensive line coach Todd Washington has declined a lucrative offer to become the Southern California offensive line coaching job under new Trojans coach Steve Sarkisian, according to sources.
Washington, a 37-year-old former NFL offensive lineman who played collegiately at Virginia Tech, opted to remain with the Ravens rather than join USC after thinking over his options.
Washington has been on the Ravens' staff for three seasons after playing eight years in the NFL with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Houston Texans. He coached for three years at the University of San Diego prior to joining the Ravens.
- Ravens should bring back Arthur Jones, but let a couple of others go
- Ravens Review: A player-by-player look at 2013
- 2013 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- Ravens clean out their lockers [Pictures]
- An early look at the Ravens' 2014 opponents
- "State of the Ravens" news conference [Pictures]
See more photos »