A magnetic resonance imaging exam confirmed the initial diagnosis after Ngata was injured during the Ravens' Super Bowl victory Sunday night over the San Francisco 49ers.
- Jacoby Jones says he wants to dance with the stars
- Anquan Boldin says he'll retire if Ravens cut him
- Flacco plotted against Ginn on Super Bowl's last play
- Ravens 22, Pittsburgh Steelers 20 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 22-20 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 22-20 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers
See more photos »
This doesn't come as a surprise considering that Ngata wasn't on crutches this week after the injury and has been able to jog since the game.
Ngata made the Pro Bowl again this season after recording five sacks to tie a career-high.