Ravens Pro Bowl defensive tackle Haloti Ngata has minor medial collateral damage in his right knee, a sprained knee, according to a league source with knowledge of the situation.
The source characterized the injury as a "tweak," and Ngata is expected to play Sunday against the Houston Texans at Reliant Stadium.
Ngata sprained his right knee and aggravated a minor right shoulder injury during a 31-29 win Sunday over the Dallas Cowboys.
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 38, Carolina Panthers 10 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 38-10 win over the Panthers in Week 4
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 38-10 win over the Carolina Panthers
- Ravens 23, Cleveland Browns 21 [Pictures]
See more photos »
However, Ngata returned to play after getting checked out in the locker room.
Ngata toughed it out to record six tackles and the Ravens' only sack.
"The shoulder was stressing me out and I hurt my knee a little bit," Ngata said. "I had to fight through that throughout the game. They got me pretty good. I felt like I would finish all along. I just didn't want to not finish. We had a good rotation going."