Brigham Young outside linebacker Kyle Van Noy recently met with the Ravens, according to a league source.
Van Noy has visited the Jacksonville Jaguars and Washington Redskins and worked out for the San Diego Chargers. He has drawn first- and second-round grades from draft analysts.
Van Noy, who had 63 tackles, four sacks, two interceptions, a fumble recovery, seven pass deflections and 17 1/2 tackles for loss as a senior last season, has graded high for his versatility and pass coverage skills. He has been compared to Minnesota Vikings linebacker Chad Greenway in terms of style of play. And his pass rushing skills are evident in this highlight video.
- Ravens met with Alabama free safety Ha Ha Clinton-Dix, according to source
- Virginia Tech quarterback Logan Thomas met with Ravens, source says
- Ravens preseason opener against San Francisco 49ers [Pictures]
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- Ravens training camp [Pictures]
- 2013 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
See more photos »
For his career, Van Noy recorded 226 tackles, 62 for losses, 26 sacks, seven interceptions and 17 forced fumbles. He scored five career defensive touchdowns. As a junior, Van Noy had 13 sacks, six forced fumbles and 22 tackles for losses with two interceptions and two blocked kicks, earning All-American honors.
The 6-foot-3, 241-pounder ran the 40-yard dash in 4.71 seconds at the NFL scouting combine and bench pressed 225 pounds 21 times. He registered a 32.5-inch vertical leap and a 9-4 broad jump.