Ball State quarterback Keith Wenning had an official visit with the Ravens today, according to a league source.
He's scheduled to visit the Minnesota Vikings on Wednesday and the Green Bay Packers on Thursday.
The Ravens have also had visits with Eastern Illinois quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo and Virginia Tech quarterback Logan Thomas.
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 26, Pittsburgh Steelers 6 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 2
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Steelers
- Cincinnati Bengals 23, Ravens 16 [Pictures]
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
See more photos »
A two-time team captain, Wenning set school records with 11,402 career yards, 92 touchdown passes, 1,035 completions and 1,642 attempts. He also rushed for 13 touchdowns.
Wenning was a four-year starter who passed for 4,148 yards as a senior with 35 touchdowns and seven interceptions. He went 27-20 as a starter.
Wenning has drawn high marks for his intelligence and poise. He played in the East-West Shrine all-star game.
At the NFL scouting combine, the 6-foot-3, 218-pounder ran the 40-yard dash in 5.0 seconds with a 28-inch vertical leap and an 8-4 broad jump.
Wenning has drawn late-round grades, but is regarded as a rising draft prospect.
Wenning orchestrated 10 fourth-quarter comebacks in his career.