Six starters practiced fully Friday and are listed as probable for Sunday night’s contest against the New England Patriots.
Cornerback Lardarius Webb (knee), strong safety Bernard Pollard (bruised ribs), inside linebacker Jameel McClain (knee) and defensive end Pernell McPhee (right knee) were upgraded from limited to full participation Friday.
Left tackle Michael Oher (ankle) and outside linebacker Paul Kruger (back spasms) practiced fully for the second consecutive day.
- Ravens vs. Patriots: Sun staff picks
- Bernard Pollard on Sunday's game: 'I'm good'
- Ravens linebacker Courtney Upshaw looking forward to competing with Dont'a Hightower
- Ravens 18, Detroit Lions 16 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 18-16 win over the Detroit Lions
- 2013 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
See more photos »
Offensive tackle Jah Reid returned to practice after being sidelined since August when he re-aggravated a strained right calf. But he was listed as not having practiced and doubtful for Sunday night’s game.
Four Patriots starters were limited Friday and are questionable: wide receiver Brandon Lloyd (thigh), right tackle Sebastian Vollmer (back), left guard Logan Mankins (hip) and right guard Dan Connolly (concussion) Starting safety Patrick Chung (shoulder) participated fully for the third straight day and is probable.