Heading into what could be the final stretch of his Ravens career, offensive tackle Michael Oher had one of his worst performances of the season Sunday night.
Oher -- who is scheduled to become an unrestricted free agent after this year -- was beaten on pass rushes by Steelers outside linebacker Jason Worilds, who finished with 10 tackles, two sacks and three quarterback hits. Oher was also flagged for three false start penalties.
“He’s a very good player. All those guys get after it pretty good,” Oher said. "He's a good player. The Steelers have always been a good defense and still are a defense now."
- Ravens hold off Steelers' rally for 22-20 victory on Thanksgiving night
- Ravens 22, Pittsburgh Steelers 20 [Pictures]
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 23, Cleveland Browns 21 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 23-21 win over the Browns in Week 3
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
See more photos »
Oher didn't attribute the problems to crowd noise.
“Nah, the crowd noise, you just got to listen in," Oher said. "The fans are always pumped up. You still got to listen, though."