Second-year offensive tackle Jah Reid, a potential key reserve along the offensive line, is practicing today for the first time during training camp.
Reid had been sidelined with a strained right calf muscle that he initially hurt during the mandatory veteran minicamp in mid-June. Reid then aggravated the injury preparing for training camp.
Wide receiver Tandon Doss (hamstring) and cornerback Chykie Brown (hamstring) also returned to practice today, and linebacker and special teams ace Brendon Ayanbadejo, who left yesterday's practice early because of some knee discomfort, is participating as well.
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 26, Pittsburgh Steelers 6 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 2
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Steelers
- Cincinnati Bengals 23, Ravens 16 [Pictures]
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
See more photos »
The new additions to the list of non-participants are wide receivers Jacoby Jones and Devin Goda, offensive guard Bobbie Williams and defensive end Pernell McPhee.
Jones appeared to be dealing with some leg discomfort during Sunday's practice in Annapolis. McPhee had his knee surgically repaired in the offseason.
The other non-participants include wide receiver David Reed (knee), tight ends Ed Dickson (shoulder) and Dennis Pitta (hand), linebackers Josh Bynes (back) and Terrell Suggs (Achilles) and defensive tackle Ryan McBean (ankle).
Those six are expected to miss most if not all of training camp.