Rice was named the AFC Offensive Player of the Week following the Ravens' 33-14 win over the Giants at M&T Bank Stadium, rushing for 107 yards on 24 carries. He caught six passes for 51 yards, including a 27-yard touchdown.
- Ed Reed 'not thinking about' his expiring contract
- Three Pro Bowlers missing from Thursday's practice
- Ravens activate LB Ray Lewis to 53-man roster
- Ravens 29, Minnesota Vikings 26 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 29-26 win over the Minnesota Vikings
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 29-26 win over the Vikings
See more photos »
Rice had a total of 30 touches against New York as the Ravens piled up a season-high 533 yards of total offense.
"That was the magic number," said Rice, who won the award for the first time this season and the third time since entering the NFL. "It felt pretty good, and actually coming into the week, I felt pretty good. The thing is with me, I was fresh going into that game.
"I give my head coach credit. Coach [John] Harbaugh took care of us. He took care of us during the week, and let us guys go out there, practice smart, and when it came to the game, we came out there ready to play."