Ravens Pro Bowl running back Ray Rice will hold his second annual area football camp on Saturday at the Calvert Hall football stadium.
Ray Rice Day is a free football skills camp for boys and girls ages 7 to 13 that will include Rice, teammates, his high school coaches and volunteer coaches from the Towson University football program.
Six hundred kids are expected to attend after online registration filled up in less than three minutes.
- Ravens 22, Pittsburgh Steelers 20 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 22-20 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 22-20 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers
- 2013 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- 2013 Ravens Insider covers
- Ray Lewis inducted into Ravens Ring of Honor [Pictures]
See more photos »
The camp does offer a spectator area in the stands for the general public that's available for $5 per person on a first-come, first-served basis, up to 3,000 people.
The camp is introducing activities this year for special-needs children through staffers from Kennedy Kreiger Institute.
Each attendee will receive a camp T-shirt, an autographed photo and a gift bag.