Ravens running back Ray Rice isn't practicing today due to a strained left hip flexor, as forecasted by coach John Harbaugh.
Rice could rest in practice this week and then be a game-time decision Sunday against the Houston Texans.
"I’m probably going to be the guy that says that he doesn’t need to practice," Ravens coach John Harbaugh said. "It would probably be the prerogative of the head coach, and we’ll just see how he feels going into the game.”
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 38, Carolina Panthers 10 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 38-10 win over the Panthers in Week 4
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 38-10 win over the Carolina Panthers
- Ravens 23, Cleveland Browns 21 [Pictures]
See more photos »
Defensive lineman Chris Canty (strained groin), inside linebacker Arthur Brown (strained left pectoral), cornerback Chykie Brown (right knee), wide receiver Jacoby Jones (sprained right medial collateral ligament) and center Ryan Jensen (foot surgery) also aren't practicing.
Magnetic resonance imaging exams were negative for Canty, Arthur Brown and Chykie Brown.
Meanwhile, wide receiver Deonte Thompson (sprained left foot) and defensive tackle Brandon Williams (right big toe) returned to practice on a limited basis. Both were in shorts, but performed individual drills.