Ravens running back Ray Rice and starting defensive end Chris Canty returned to practice today after being sidelined for a 30-9 win over the Houston Texans.Rice, who missed the game with a strained left hip flexor, said today that he expects to play Sunday against the Buffalo Bills. And Canty, who had a strained groin, said he feels much better.
"I feel pretty good," Canty said. "It's just Harbs doing his [San Antonio Spurs coach] Gregg Popovich impression resting the old guys. I'll practice."
Also returning to practice: wide receiver Deonte Thompson (sprained left foot) and linebacker Arthur Brown (strained left pectoral). Offensive tackle Bryant McKinnie appears limited today, limping slightly with his right foot.
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 38, Carolina Panthers 10 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 38-10 win over the Panthers in Week 4
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 38-10 win over the Carolina Panthers
- Ravens 23, Cleveland Browns 21 [Pictures]
See more photos »
Several players didn't practice, including Pro Bowl kick returner Jacoby Jones (sprained right medial collateral ligament), wide receiver Marlon Brown (undisclosed), nose tackle Terrence Cody (sprained left knee), center Ryan Jensen (foot surgery), running back Shaun Draughn (high-ankle sprain) and rush linebacker Pernell McPhee, who has a history of knee problems.