The Ravens and the Broncos endured wintry weather last January during their playoff game, playing in frigid conditions with temperatures dipping into the single digits.
Heading into tonight's rematch between the Ravens and the Broncos to start the NFL season, kickoff has been delayed by roughly a half-hour because of reports of severe lightning in the area.
- 4th quarter: Broncos 49, Ravens 27
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 38, Carolina Panthers 10 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 38-10 win over the Panthers in Week 4
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 38-10 win over the Carolina Panthers
See more photos »
Now the game is supposed to start at 9:10 p.m. Players aren't warming up on the field yet.
There are dark skies near Sports Authority Field, but no obvious signs of lightning strikes.
During the Super Bowl, the Ravens and San Francisco 49ers dealt with a power outage for just over a half-hour.