The Ravens’ aerial attack gets a different type of challenge this Sunday in the Seattle Seahawks’ height in the secondary.
Starting cornerbacks Brandon Browner and Richard Sherman are 6-foot-4 and 6-3, respectively, and starting strong safety Kam Chancellor is 6-3.
Meanwhile, the Ravens’ starting wide receivers of Anquan Boldin and Torrey Smith are 6-1 and 6-0, respectively, and LaQuan Williams and Lee Evans (if he’s healthy enough to return) are 6-0 and 5-10, respectively.
- Ravens 22, Pittsburgh Steelers 20 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 22-20 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 22-20 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers
- 2013 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- 2013 Ravens Insider covers
- Ray Lewis inducted into Ravens Ring of Honor [Pictures]
See more photos »
Offensive coordinator Cam Cameron said during his weekly briefing Thursday that the Seahawks’ height will require some adaptation.
“Yeah, there are always little things you adjust with guys – taller guys, longer guys,” Cameron said. “Yeah, we’ll make those adjustments. It’ll depend on – each guy is a little different. It’s not every receiver doing the same thing. It really depends on the receiver that we have and his size and how they match up. So some little things we’ll adjust.”