Middle Tennessee State guard Josh Walker recently conducted a workout for the Ravens, according to a league source.
Walker, an All-Conference USA selection who's drawing later-round draft grades despite not being invited to the NFL scouting combine, worked out for assistant offensive line coach Todd Washington.
Walker has official visits with the New Orleans Saints and Indianapolis Colts. The 6-foot-5, 323-pounder is known for his durability, never missing a game.
- Torrey Smith helps break in new playground at Baltimore elementary school
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 26, Pittsburgh Steelers 6 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 2
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Steelers
- Cincinnati Bengals 23, Ravens 16 [Pictures]
See more photos »
At his Pro Day, Walker ran the 40-yard dash in 5.22 and 5.25 seconds with a 27.5-inch vertical leap, a 7-9 broad jump, a 4.77 short shuttle and a 7.95 three-cone drill. He bench pressed 225 pounds 27 times.