The Ravens will host a draft party on Thursday, May 8 at M&T Bank Stadium, featuring appearances by players and the broadcast of the first-round selections on video boards and televisions throughout the stadium.
The event, sponsored by Verizon, will go from 6 p.m. to 11 p.m. with the first round of the draft getting underway at 8 p.m. The Ravens are scheduled to pick 17th overall.
Throughout the night, former Ravens draft picks will walk the club level and sign autographs for fans. Current Ravens players will also be in attendance at M&T Bank Stadium to interact with fans and sign autographs.
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 26, Pittsburgh Steelers 6 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 2
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Steelers
- Cincinnati Bengals 23, Ravens 16 [Pictures]
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
See more photos »
The event will also feature NFL Scouting Combine-style drills, home locker room tours and photo opportunities.
Tickets are $15 for children (ages 3 to 12) and $20 for fans ages 13 and over. Parking is free in various stadium lots. Because of the current stadium renovations, the event will be limited to 6,000 tickets.
To purchase tickets, go to ticketmaster.com. More information on the event is also available at the team website.