The Ravens are holding their annual Spring Football Festival on April 27 at M&T Bank Stadium.
The event is scheduled from 12 to 4 p.m. during the NFL draft's fourth through seventh rounds, which will be broadcast on video boards and televisions at the stadium.
The event will include player autograph sessions, on-field games, locker room tours, a mascot scrimmage, face painting and concession stands.
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 26, Pittsburgh Steelers 6 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 2
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Steelers
- Cincinnati Bengals 23, Ravens 16 [Pictures]
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
See more photos »
Free player autograph opportunities are available for children ages 6 to 14.
The Super Bowl XLVII Lombardi Trophy will also be on display for photo opportunities for groups of up to six people. However, a $15 contribution to the Ravens All Community Team Foundation is required.
Tickets are $15 for children ages 3 to 12 and $20 for fans ages 13 and over.
Due to demand and current stadium renovations, the festival will be capped at 15,000 tickets.
Tickets are available through Ticketmaster.