Three things that NEED to go RIGHT …
1. The running game takes over. The Titans’ defensive line is thin and vulnerable, great news for Ray Rice, Vonta Leach and company.
2. The Ravens control the top guns. Chris Johnson and Kenny Britt are game-breakers, and containing them would render the Titans’ offense powerless.
3. Taking care of business. The Ravens say they’ve moved on from beating the Steelers, and they can show it with a dominating performance against an overmatched team.
Three things that could go WRONG …
1. Johnson runs wild. The Titans have pledged to get him the ball early and often. If he gets room, the running back can take over a game.
2. The Titans get early confidence. An early lead would energize a capacity LP Field crowd and buoy a young Tennessee team.
3. The Ravens lose offensive rhythm. A week after Joe Flacco targeted eight different players, this wouldn’t be a good time to get one-dimensional.Copyright © 2015, The Baltimore Sun