As the Ravens took the practice field today, they were without four offensive linemen, a group that includes two starters and one key reserve.
Pro Bowl right guard Marshal Yanda (shoulder surgery), left guard Kelechi Osemele (right hamstring), guard/tackle Ramon Harewood (undisclosed) and rookie center Ryan Jensen (leg) are all not on the field during the early portion of Ravens' training camp practice today at the Under Armour Performance Center.
Left tackle Bryant McKinnie was practicing as he tries to work himself back into shape.
- Ravens 22, Pittsburgh Steelers 20 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 22-20 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 22-20 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers
- 2013 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- 2013 Ravens Insider covers
- Ray Lewis inducted into Ravens Ring of Honor [Pictures]
See more photos »
Wide receiver LaQuan Williams (arm) also is not practicing for a second consecutive day.
The other Ravens sidelined are wide receiver Marlon Brown (knee), tight end Dennis Pitta (hip), linebacker Jameel McClain (spine contusion) and defensive tackle Kapron Lewis-Moore (knee).
Veteran safety James Ihedigbo collided with running back Anthony Allen during a special teams drill early in practice. Ihedigbo was down on the ground for a while and then walked off the field with a trainer, flexing his wrist and arm. However, Ihedigbo returned to practice.