As the Ravens took the practice field today, they were without four offensive linemen, a group that includes two starters and one key reserve.
Pro Bowl right guard Marshal Yanda (shoulder surgery), left guard Kelechi Osemele (right hamstring), guard/tackle Ramon Harewood (undisclosed) and rookie center Ryan Jensen (leg) are all not on the field during the early portion of Ravens' training camp practice today at the Under Armour Performance Center.
Left tackle Bryant McKinnie was practicing as he tries to work himself back into shape.
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 26, Pittsburgh Steelers 6 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 2
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Steelers
- Cincinnati Bengals 23, Ravens 16 [Pictures]
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
See more photos »
Wide receiver LaQuan Williams (arm) also is not practicing for a second consecutive day.
The other Ravens sidelined are wide receiver Marlon Brown (knee), tight end Dennis Pitta (hip), linebacker Jameel McClain (spine contusion) and defensive tackle Kapron Lewis-Moore (knee).
Veteran safety James Ihedigbo collided with running back Anthony Allen during a special teams drill early in practice. Ihedigbo was down on the ground for a while and then walked off the field with a trainer, flexing his wrist and arm. However, Ihedigbo returned to practice.