The Ravens emerged relatively unscathed in terms of injuries during their preseason opener, a 23-3 win over the San Francisco 49ers.
"Nothing major," Ravens coach John Harbaugh said.
Harbaugh downplayed the severity of the injuries suffered by cornerback Asa Jackson (rhomboid strain), safety Anthony Levine (finger), backup quarterback Tyrod Taylor (finger), fullback Kyle Juszczyk (neck).
- Ravens offense impresses in preseason-opening win against 49ers, 23-3
- Ravens preseason opener against San Francisco 49ers [Pictures]
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 38, Carolina Panthers 10 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 38-10 win over the Panthers in Week 4
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
See more photos »
None of the players appeared to be in any discomfort after the game in the locker room.
Jackson said he plans to practice this weekend.
"I'm fine, no problems at all," said Jackson, who had a leaping interception. "No more jumping. You won't see that out on me again on returns, I can guarantee you that."