Coach John Harbaugh said the team is simply waiting for Evans (left ankle) and Grubbs (strained ligament in right toe) to show progress.
- Ravens 22, Pittsburgh Steelers 20 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 22-20 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 22-20 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers
- 2013 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- 2013 Ravens Insider covers
- Ray Lewis inducted into Ravens Ring of Honor [Pictures]
See more photos »
Evans will sit out his fourth straight contest, while Grubbs will miss his fifth consecutive game. Harbaugh reiterated that Grubbs’ toe is structurally healthy.
“It’s just a process of getting the swelling out, getting the bruising out, letting the healing process that takes place,” Harbaugh said. “I know it’s pretty vague, but that’s the best I can do.”