The Ravens signed former Towson and McDonogh wide receiver Gerrard Sheppard to the practice squad.
Sheppard was released in August after initially being signed in the spring after going undrafted.
The Ravens are now at the eight-man limit for the practice squad after also signing former Notre Dame running back Jonas Gray and cutting offensive tackle Jordan Devey.
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 23, Cleveland Browns 21 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 23-21 win over the Browns in Week 3
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 23-21 win over the Cleveland Browns
- Ravens 26, Pittsburgh Steelers 6 [Pictures]
See more photos »
Previously with the Miami Dolphins this year as an undrafted rookie free agent, Gray rushed for 791 yards and a dozen touchdowns as a senior at Notre Dame.
Gray ran for two touchdowns during the preseason for Miami.
Devey practiced Sunday with the Ravens after being signed with the practice squad, but was only on the practice squad for one day before having his contract terminated today.