The Ravens signed undrafted rookie defensive tackle Cody Larsen.
Larsen is a former Southern Utah player.
Larsen is a 6-foot-4, 302-pounder who runs the 40-yard dash in 5.06 seconds and bench pressed 225 pounds 40 times at his campus Pro Day workout. He also had a 28-inch vertical leap and an 8-6 broad jump.
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 26, Pittsburgh Steelers 6 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 2
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Steelers
- Cincinnati Bengals 23, Ravens 16 [Pictures]
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
See more photos »
He was a three-time all-conference selection.
Last season, he had 48 tackles, 14 for losses and 6 1/2 sacks.
For his career, he finished with 18 1/2 sacks to be tied for third in school history.