Ravens assistant general manager Eric DeCosta isn't going anywhere.
Although the AFC North champions indicated a number of teams have contacted them to ask permission to interview DeCosta for general manager vacancies, DeCosta has no intention of seeking employment elsewhere.
DeCosta was given a multi-year, lucrative contract last year to remain in Baltimore when other teams wanted to make him their general manager. Contractually, DeCosta is designated as the Ravens' general manager in waiting behind veteran general manager Ozzie Newsome.
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 26, Pittsburgh Steelers 6 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 2
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Steelers
- Cincinnati Bengals 23, Ravens 16 [Pictures]
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
See more photos »
“I love being a part of the Ravens and plan to stay here and help them win championships. I have no intentions of leaving this team.”