The Ravens have $1.645 million in salary-cap space under the NFL limit of $123 million.
The Ravens signed veteran running back Bernard Scott to a one-year, $715,000 contract. It counts $298,824 against the salary cap under the minimum salary benefit.
He's due $378,529 over the final nine weeks of the regular season, a weekly game check of $42,058.
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 26, Pittsburgh Steelers 6 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 2
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Steelers
- Cincinnati Bengals 23, Ravens 16 [Pictures]
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
See more photos »
The top salary-cap figures on the Ravens roster are outside linebacker Terrell Suggs ($13.02 million), defensive tackle Haloti Ngata ($11.5 million), offensive guard Marshal Yanda ($7.45 million), cornerback Lardarius Webb ($7.385 million), quarterback Joe Flacco ($6.8 million), running back Ray Rice ($5.75 million) and offensive tackle Michael Oher ($4.95 million).