The Ravens are in a tight salary-cap situation in case they need to make an emergency signing.
They're currently ranked third from the bottom of the NFL in available salary-cap space.
The reigning AFC North champions are $1.212 million under the NFL salary cap limit.
- Ravens 22, Pittsburgh Steelers 20 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 22-20 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 22-20 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers
- 2013 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- 2013 Ravens Insider covers
- Ray Lewis inducted into Ravens Ring of Honor [Pictures]
See more photos »
Only two teams have less salary-cap room than Baltimore: the Atlanta Falcons ($662,557) and the Pittsburgh Steelers ($990,655).
The Ravens' top five salary-cap figures: outside linebacker Terrell Suggs ($11.52 million), defensive tackle Haloti Ngata ($10.4 million), free safety Ed Reed ($8.5 million), quarterback Joe Flacco ($8 million) and wide receiver Anquan Boldin ($7.53 million).