Ravens sixth-round offensive lineman Ryan Jensen broke his foot and will undergo surgery soon to repair the damage, according to a source with knowledge of the situation.
Jensen is expected to be sidelined for roughly 10 weeks after suffering the injury late last week.
Jensen was a Division II All-American at Colorado State-Pueblo. He's the first player drafted from his school since the Kansas City Chiefs picked running back Herman Heard in the third round in 1984.
- Ravens 22, Pittsburgh Steelers 20 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 22-20 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 22-20 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers
- 2013 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- 2013 Ravens Insider covers
- Ray Lewis inducted into Ravens Ring of Honor [Pictures]
See more photos »
"I was the late bloomer," Jensen told The Baltimore Sun this spring. "Big schools didn't want to take a risk on me. I went down to Pueblo, and the rest is history."