Ravens sixth-round offensive lineman Ryan Jensen broke his foot and will undergo surgery soon to repair the damage, according to a source with knowledge of the situation.
Jensen is expected to be sidelined for roughly 10 weeks after suffering the injury late last week.
Jensen was a Division II All-American at Colorado State-Pueblo. He's the first player drafted from his school since the Kansas City Chiefs picked running back Herman Heard in the third round in 1984.
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 38, Carolina Panthers 10 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 38-10 win over the Panthers in Week 4
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 38-10 win over the Carolina Panthers
- Ravens 23, Cleveland Browns 21 [Pictures]
See more photos »
"I was the late bloomer," Jensen told The Baltimore Sun this spring. "Big schools didn't want to take a risk on me. I went down to Pueblo, and the rest is history."