The Ravens have removed undrafted rookie outside linebacker Ryan Jones from injured reserve with an injury settlement.
The Ravens waived-injured Jones last week and he went unclaimed off waivers, temporarily landing on their injured reserve list.
Jones had been signed to a three-year contract that included a $1,000 signing bonus.
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 26, Pittsburgh Steelers 6 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 2
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Steelers
- Cincinnati Bengals 23, Ravens 16 [Pictures]
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
See more photos »
Jones recorded 83 tackles, 8.5 for losses, five sacks and one interception last season for Montana Tech.
He finished his career with 127 tackles and 10.5 sacks. Jones ran the 40-yard dash in 4.68 seconds and bench pressed 225 pound 28 times with a 34-inch vertical leap and a 10-foot broad jump at his Pro Day.
This isn't the first rookie this year named Ryan Jones to have an injury issue since joining the Ravens.
The Ravens reached an agreement with former San Jose State offensive lineman Ryan Jones following the NFL draft, but he failed his physical due to an issue from a foot surgery.