Former Maryland and Poly wide receiver LaQuan Williams has been removed from the Ravens' injured reserve list as the team brokered an injury settlement with him.
Wiliams received a three-week settlement, a $97,941 portion of his $555,000 base salary.
He'll now become an unrestricted free agent.
- Ravens defensive backs had 'a long night' in season-opening loss to Broncos
- Ravens vs. Broncos [Pictures]
- Ravens need to find someone who can catch the ball
- Ravens 22, Pittsburgh Steelers 20 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 22-20 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 22-20 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers
See more photos »
Despite this transaction, the Ravens haven't closed the door on potentially bringing Williams back when he's healthy.
Williams suffered a relatively minor strained hamstring against the St. Louis Rams. He was scheduled to return at some point this season.
Williams caught a touchdown against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in the preseason opener and recovered a blocked punt for a score against Tampa Bay.
Williams made the initial 53-man roster Saturday prior to being released.