The Ravens are relatively healthy heading into today's joint practice session against the San Francisco 49ers.
Just four players aren't practicing, including cornerback Lardarius Webb (lower back), nose tackle Terrence Cody (hip surgery, physically-unable-to-perform list), offensive guard Will Rackley (concussion) and rookie defensive end Brent Urban (torn anterior cruciate ligament).
Several players who've been dealing with minor injuries are practicing.
- Ravens running game finds preseason success in Gary Kubiak's new offense
- Ravens rookie Lorenzo Taliaferro had impressive NFL debut against 49ers
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 26, Pittsburgh Steelers 6 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 2
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Steelers
See more photos »
That includes cornerback Asa Jackson (back), fullback Kyle Juszczyk (neck), middle linebacker Daryl Smith (groin), wide receiver Michael Campanaro (bruised ribs), safety Anthony Levine (finger), backup quarterback Tyrod Taylor (finger) and long snapper Morgan Cox (ankle).
Jackson had downplayed the back injury as not serious after intercepting a pass against the 49ers on Thursday night, predicting he would practice this weekend.
UPDATE: Ravens strong safety Brynden Trawick left practice with trainers. The initial prognosis is a strained back.