Quarterback Joe Flacco apparently didn’t further aggravate the sprained medial collateral ligament in his left knee Sunday, but it was obvious that the injury and wearing a bulky protective brace affected his mobility and effectiveness.
Flacco completed 22 of 38 passes for 260 yards, no touchdowns and two interceptions for a 56.9 passer rating. He was sacked four times.
“He’s definitely not 100 percent on that knee,” Harbaugh said. “But to say how much or to what degree is just impossible to say. I think he fought through it, gutted it out. He battled, and that’s what you do this time of year. That’s what makes Joe who he is. He’s a tough, hard-nosed competitor.”
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 23, Cleveland Browns 21 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 23-21 win over the Browns in Week 3
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 23-21 win over the Cleveland Browns
- Ravens 26, Pittsburgh Steelers 6 [Pictures]
See more photos »
Harbaugh said no players have been ruled out yet for Sunday’s game against the Cincinnati Bengals. The only new injury the team reported Sunday was defensive lineman Arthur Jones’ concussion.