Wide-out Lee Evans, who missed practice again Friday, apparently will miss his second straight game with an ankle injury when the Ravens meet the New York Jets Sunday night.
Evans was held out of practice all last week and missed the team's win in St. Louis in an attempt to get over his left ankle injury. He has yet to practice this week. He would get a third week of rest with a bye next week.
Also sitting out Friday's workout were linebacker Dannell Ellerbe (thigh), safety Haruki Nakamura (knee), wide receiver David Reed (shoulder) cornerback Jimmy Smith (ankle), and left guard Ben Grubbs.
Grubbs had limited participation in Wednesday's practice, but was not on the field Friday during the time reporters were allowed to watch.
On the field and working were center Matt Birk (knee) and defensive end Cory Redding (toe).
Evans doesn't practice, likely out Sunday
- Ryan's, Scott's conflicting views on Ravens offense
- Ravens learned the hard way to focus on Holmes
- Sadly, Mason made no headlines when talking about Rex Ryan
- Ravens 18, Detroit Lions 16 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 18-16 win over the Detroit Lions
- 2013 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
See more photos »