There was a much lighter turnout at today's Ravens voluntary OTA (organized team activity) than a week ago. By my count, 19 of 90 players on the roster are absent today.
Missing from today's workout: Ed Reed, Ray Lewis, Terrell Suggs, Ray Rice, Bernard Pollard, Haloti Ngata, Anquan Boldin, Marshal Yanda, Bryant McKinnie, Jah Reid, Jimmy Smith, Cody Glenn, Rodney Bradley, Brendon Ayanbadejo, Asa Jackson, Pernell McPhee, Bryan Hall, David Reed and Vonta Leach.
David Reed could be here somewhere. He's coming back from a torn ACL and did not participate last week.
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 26, Pittsburgh Steelers 6 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 2
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Steelers
- Cincinnati Bengals 23, Ravens 16 [Pictures]
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
See more photos »
Cary Williams is at today's workout, though he may be limited. He is working his way back from offseason hip surgery.
It's somewhat surprising that Jimmy Smith and Jah Reid aren't practicing since they will be fighting for starting jobs. We might get an explanation after practice.