Besides signing second-round inside linebacker Arthur Brown to a four-year, $3.55 million deal that includes a $964,896 signing bonus, the Ravens conducted some other business today.
Exclusive-rights free agent running back Bobby Rainey and safety Omar Brown have signed their $480,000 tenders.
Rainey went undrafted out of Western Kentucky and spent three games on the active roster as a rookie last season before being placed on injured reserve with knee injury in November.
- Ravens agree to terms with Arthur Brown, second-round pick
- Ravens QB Joe Flacco had a quicker trigger in 2012
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 26, Pittsburgh Steelers 6 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 2
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Steelers
See more photos »
He rushed for 4,542 and 35 touchdowns in college.
The 5-foot-8, 212-pound Rainey was a standout during the preseason as an all-purpose threat.
Omar Brown was promoted from the practice squad for the final three games and recorded three tackles and one sack.
The 5-foot-11, 195-pound safety recovered a fumble on special teams against the Denver Broncos.
He went undrafted out of Marshall where he finished with 288 career tackles, nine interceptions and five forced fumbles.