The Ravens' full offseason schedule has been announced by the NFL.
The Ravens' full-team mandatory minicamp is scheduled for June 17 to June 19 at their training complex. The team begins its voluntary offseason workout program on April 21.
The nine-week offseason program is divided into three phases.
- Ravens news, notes and opinions on backup QBs, Ray Rice's status and more
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 38, Carolina Panthers 10 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 38-10 win over the Panthers in Week 4
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 38-10 win over the Carolina Panthers
See more photos »
Phase one is two weeks of strength and conditioning and physical rehabilitation.
Phase two is for three weeks, where on-field workouts can include individual player instruction and drills as well as a team practice with no live contact or offense versus defense.
Phase three consists of four weeks with a total of 10 days or organized team activities with no live contact, but seven-on-seven, nine-on-nine and 11-on-11 drills are permitted.
The Ravens' organized team activity dates are May 28 to May 30, June 3 to June 5, June 9 to June 10 and June 12 to June 13.
The Ravens are expected to hold a rookie minicamp the week after the NFL draft.