As the Ravens began practice Sunday afternoon, Pro Bowl defensive tackle Haloti Ngata, starting defensive end Arthur Jones and backup rush linebacker Pernell McPhee weren't on the field.
The first 30 minutes of practice is open to reporters.
There were no reported injuries for Ngata and Jones.
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 26, Pittsburgh Steelers 6 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 2
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Steelers
- Cincinnati Bengals 23, Ravens 16 [Pictures]
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
See more photos »
McPhee had offseason groin surgery and has a history of knee problems and didn't play Thursday night during a 34-27 loss to the Carolina Panthers.
Backup quarterback Tyrod Taylor is practicing after being evaluated for a potential concussion after leaving the game in the fourth quarter against Carolina.
Wide receiver Deonte Thompson (sprained left foot) remains sidelined along with tight end Dennis Pitta (right hip surgery), center Ryan Jensen (foot surgery), weak-side inside linebacker Jameel McClain (spinal cord contusion, physically unable to perform list) and rookie defensive lineman Kapron Lewis-Moore (right anterior cruciate ligament).
Lewis-Moore injured his knee playing for Notre Dame in a BCS national title game loss to Alabama.