As the Ravens (9-2) prepare for Sunday's AFC North contest against the Pittsburgh Steelers at M&T Bank Stadium, the game holds immediate playoff implications.
According to the NFL, the Ravens can clinch the AFC North title for the second consecutive year with a win Sunday and a Cincinnati Bengals loss to the San Diego Chargers.
The Ravens can clinch a playoff spot with a win, their 10th of the year, or a tie plus a Bengals loss or a Miami Dolphins loss or tie against the New England Patriots.
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 26, Pittsburgh Steelers 6 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 2
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Steelers
- Cincinnati Bengals 23, Ravens 16 [Pictures]
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
See more photos »
Meanwhile, the Houston Texans clinch a playoff spot with a win or tie or a Dolphins loss or tie or a Steelers loss or tie or a Dolphins loss or tie plus a Bengals loss or tie or a Pittsburgh loss along with a Cincinnati loss.
The Patriots can clinch the AFC East with a win.
The Denver Broncos clinch the AFC West with a win or a tie along with a Chargers loss or tie, or a Chargers loss.
The Atlanta Falcons can clinch the NFC South with a win along with a Tampa Bay loss or tie or an Atlanta tie along with a Tampa Bay loss.
The Falcons clinch a playoff spot with a win plus a Seattle loss or tie or an Atlanta tie along with a Seattle loss plus a Minnesota Vikings loss.