Ravens kicker Justin Tucker has been named the AFC Special Teams Player of the Month for November.
Tucker was also named the AFC Special Teams Player of the Week for the second time in three weeks after connecting on all four field-goal attempts during a 19-3 win over the New York Jets on Sunday. He was 9-for-9 on field goals in November.
That included field goals of 53, 33, 26 and 30 yards in windy conditions against the Jets, two field goals at muddy Soldier Field in an overtime loss to the Chicago Bears and a game-winner in overtime against the Cincinnati Bengals.
- Baltimore Sun staff picks for the Ravens-Steelers game
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 23, Cleveland Browns 21 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 23-21 win over the Browns in Week 3
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 23-21 win over the Cleveland Browns
See more photos »
Tucker has converted 24 of 26 field goals this season, with his only misses coming against the Cleveland Browns in Week 2. In his second NFL season, Tucker has converted 22 consecutive field goals for the longest active streak in the NFL.