If the Ravens have to play without left guard Kelechi Osemele for the rest of the season because of a back injury, that hurts big time.
Osemele is big, strong and downright nasty at times.
But after watching him barely being able to walk down in Miami, it's a wonder he has made is this long.
- Kelechi Osemele likely done for year, headed for back surgery
- Ravens officially rule out Osemele, Stokley is questionable
- Elvis Dumervil gives the Ravens value at his position
- Ravens 26, Pittsburgh Steelers 6 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 2
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Steelers
See more photos »
A.Q. Shipley did a nice job filling in for Osemele against the Dolphins, but he doesn't have Osemele's size or power. Jah Reid has Osemele's size, but he isn't athletic or mobile.
The Ravens offensive line has struggled a lot this season, and it won't get better without Osemele, not with the current replacements.