Cundiff injured his calf leading up to the team’s Week 14 win over the Indianapolis Colts. He has made just two of five kicks in the past three games. And Monday, Ravens coach John Harbaugh hinted that the team might have to make a move if Cundiff couldn’t kick in practice this week.
- Ravens preparing to face Seneca Wallace Saturday
- Chuck Pagano said Ray Lewis "didn't miss a beat"
Baltimore Breaking News blog
- Ravens 22, Pittsburgh Steelers 20 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 22-20 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 22-20 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers
See more photos »
Graham, who was beaten out by Cundiff for the team’s kicking job before the 2010 season, had a tryout two weeks ago with the Ravens, who were looking for a backup plan if Cundiff couldn’t suit up against the Colts.
Graham, a former Pro Bowler, has been in the NFL for 10 seasons, seven with the Cincinnati Bengals. He filled in for Dan Carpenter of the Miami Dolphins for two games earlier in the season.