But on Wednesday night, we learned that many of Flacco’s peers think pretty highly of him.
- Pictures: Joe Flacco
- Ravens agree to terms with tailback Bernard Pierce
- Suggs says injury was 'not as bad as some thought'
- Pictures: Ravens 2012 draft picks
- Ravens 26, Pittsburgh Steelers 6 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 2
See more photos »
This year, Flacco has been ranked higher than Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo and New York Jets (and former Denver Broncos) quarterback Tim Tebow. He was also higher than players such as New England Patriots defensive tackle Vince Wilfork, Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver A.J. Green, Indianapolis Colts defensive end Dwight Freeney, Cowboys tight end Jason Witten, and Philadelphia Eagles cornerback Nnamdi Asomugha.
Flacco completed a career-low 57.6 percent of his passes in 2011 for 3,610 yards and 20 touchdowns. He committed 18 turnovers (12 interceptions and six fumbles lost), but led the Ravens to a 12-4 regular-season record, their first AFC North title since 2006, and an appearance in the AFC championship game.
What are your thoughts on Flacco’s ranking on this list? And which 10 quarterbacks do you think will be ranked ahead of him?