Jackson was a fifth-round pick in last month’s NFL draft. The 5-foot-10, 190-pound cornerback made eight interceptions during his Cal Poly career and also returned kicks and punts, averaging 14.7 yards on punt returns and 25.1 returning kickoffs. The Ravens have said Jackson will be part of the competition for returner duties and they also like the potential he brings to their secondary.
- Pictures: Ravens 2012 draft picks
- Cary Williams signs second-round tender
- McBean's suspension reduced to three games
- Ravens 26, Pittsburgh Steelers 6 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 2
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Steelers
See more photos »
The Ravens are working to get as many of their draft picks under contract as possible before this weekend’s rookie minicamp at the Castle in Owings Mills. They will also make it official with their rookie free agents before then, running them through physicals and then finalizing contracts.
The Carroll County Times first reported the signing.