The Ravens conducted their Pro Day workout today, hosting a dozen players with local connections.
That included West Virginia wide receiver Tavon Austin (Dunbar) and Virginia Tech wide receiver Corey Fuller (Woodlawn).
A projected first-round draft pick, Austin was expected to take part in an afternoon private workout.
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 23, Cleveland Browns 21 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 23-21 win over the Browns in Week 3
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 23-21 win over the Cleveland Browns
- Ravens 26, Pittsburgh Steelers 6 [Pictures]
See more photos »
Two other West Virginia players attended the workout: linebackers Terance Garvin (Loyola) and Josh Francis (Damascus).
Maryland defensive lineman A.J. Francis (Severn native, Gonzaga grad) was at the morning workout session.
Towson quarterback Grant Enders (Old Mill), wide receiver Gerrard Sheppard (McDonogh) and safety Jordan Dangerfield were at the workout, as well as Penn defensive lineman-linebacker Brandon Copeland (Gilman).
The Ravens' official team website also said the following players attended the workout: Old Dominion defensive lineman Chris Burnette (Gilman) and Gardner-Webb offensive guard Steve Demilio (Millersville).