Stokley was replaced on the roster by running back Bernard Scott, who was re-signed after being cut Saturday when tight end Dennis Pitta was activated.
Stokley got hurt in the fourth quarter of the Ravens' 29-26 win over the Vikings when he was tackled on the sideline by Vikings linebacker Chad Greenway after a two-yard reception.
- Ravens Q&A with Mike Preston
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 26, Pittsburgh Steelers 6 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 2
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Steelers
- Cincinnati Bengals 23, Ravens 16 [Pictures]
See more photos »
Stokley has a lengthy history of concussions.
"We’ll have to see how it shakes out," Ravens coach John Harbaugh said Monday. "Unfortunately, he’s had a number of those in his career, so it could be problematic for us. We’ll have to see in the next 24 hours or so."
Signed to a one-year, $1.005 million contract in August, Stokley has 13 receptions for 115 yards in six games in a season where he's been limited due to a recurring groin email@example.com