Ravens reserve defensive lineman Bryan Hall has signed his $480,000 exclusive-rights free agent tender, the team announced.
Hall played in five games last season, recording three tackles.
The 6-foot, 291-pound former Arkansas State standout is a former Ravens practice squad player who made the active roster last season.
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 38, Carolina Panthers 10 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 38-10 win over the Panthers in Week 4
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 38-10 win over the Carolina Panthers
- Ravens 23, Cleveland Browns 21 [Pictures]
See more photos »
He was inactive for all four playoff games, including the Ravens' Super Bowl victory over the San Francisco 49ers.
Hall had a career-high two tackles in the Ravens' 55-20 win over the Oakland Raiders.
Although undersized, Hall is regarded highly for his athleticism and leverage.