Ravens reserve defensive lineman Bryan Hall has signed his $480,000 exclusive-rights free agent tender, the team announced.
Hall played in five games last season, recording three tackles.
The 6-foot, 291-pound former Arkansas State standout is a former Ravens practice squad player who made the active roster last season.
- Ravens 22, Pittsburgh Steelers 20 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 22-20 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 22-20 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers
- 2013 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- 2013 Ravens Insider covers
- Ray Lewis inducted into Ravens Ring of Honor [Pictures]
See more photos »
He was inactive for all four playoff games, including the Ravens' Super Bowl victory over the San Francisco 49ers.
Hall had a career-high two tackles in the Ravens' 55-20 win over the Oakland Raiders.
Although undersized, Hall is regarded highly for his athleticism and leverage.