The Ravens have shown interest in Alabama defensive lineman Quinton Dial, according to a league source with knowledge of the situation.
Dial, a 6-foot-6, 318-pound lineman who is recovering from a toe injury, is visiting the San Francisco 49ers today.
A junior college transfer with experience in the 3-4 and 4-3 schemes for the national champions, Dial is expected to get drafted in the later rounds.
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 26, Pittsburgh Steelers 6 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 2
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 26-6 win over the Steelers
- Cincinnati Bengals 23, Ravens 16 [Pictures]
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
See more photos »
Dial recorded 21 tackles, five for losses and 1 1/2 sacks last season for the Crimson Tide.
As a junior, he had 24 tackles, three for losses, with one sack.
Dial signed with Alabama out of high school, but enrolled at East Mississippi Community College for academic reasons.
As a high school senior, Dial had 87 tackles and eight sacks. He chose Alabama over Florida, Auburn and Clemson.