It's been three games since Ravens tight end Dallas Clark has played.
The veteran has been active for only one game -- against the Detroit Lions -- since the return of tight end Dennis Pitta.
Clark, who's caught 31 passes for 343 yards and three touchdowns in 11 games this season, was a healthy scratch against the Minnesota Vikings and the New England Patriots.
- Full coverage: Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens 38, Carolina Panthers 10 [Pictures]
- Mike Preston grades the Ravens' 38-10 win over the Panthers in Week 4
- 2014 Ravens cheerleaders [Pictures]
- Five Things We Learned from the Ravens' 38-10 win over the Carolina Panthers
- Ravens 23, Cleveland Browns 21 [Pictures]
See more photos »
The 34-year-old tight end said he won't determine his future plans -- whether he'll continue playing or explore retirement -- until after the season.
"No, I don't do that until after the season," said Clark, who's caught 505 passes for 5,665 yards and 53 touchdowns in nearly 11 seasons. "I just kind of see how everything goes and see what happens and make a decision after that."